The Tulsa, Oklahoma design and media firm Matcha Design has taken home three gold and four silver awards at the 2021 Communicator Awards competition.
This 27th annual showcase received over 6,000 entries from marketing advertising agencies, interactive shops, production firms, and other in-house creative professionals. The playing field is filled with industry gorillas, letting the work speak for itself.
The Communicator Awards ranks winners with a score for effective, boundary-pushing, and outstanding work. Some of the notable entries to this year’s competition include UFC, PepsiCo, Forbes, and Disney Creative Studios. Excellence Winners receive a score of 90 or above, and Distinction Winners receive a score of 70 to 89 for the submitted piece of creative.
Matcha Design has a long-standing record of award-winning excellence, focusing on creativity for small-to-medium sized businesses, not-for-profits, and similar organizations looking for leading professional marketing collateral along with the attention from a small creative shop.
Matcha’s winning entries from the 2021 Communicator Awards are as follows:
- Esperanza Ranch – Campaign. Promotional for Integrated Campaign. Gold Award of Excellence.
- Consolidated Communications – SKO Posters. Collateral-Poster for Marketing/Promotion. Gold Award of Excellence.
- EsperanzaRanch.com – Websites. Branding for Websites. Gold Award of Excellence.
- Oklahoma Chiller – Corporate Coins Series. Business Gifts/Giveaways for Marketing/Promotion. Silver Award of Distinction.
- Fix the WiFi – Logo. Corporate Identity. Silver Award of Distinction.
- Case Retriever – Logo. Corporate Identity. Silver Award of Distinction.
- Consolidated Communications – Banners. Trade Show Exhibit for Print Advertising. Silver Award of Distinction.
View Matcha Design’s Awards & Achievements at https://matchadesign.com/awards-achievements/