Matcha Design announced that they have been awarded fourteen awards by the 7th Annual Service Industry Advertising Awards (SIAA).
“This is fantastic news.” said Chris Lo, President and Creative Director of Matcha Design, regarding the collection of awards. “To kick off the new year with 14 awards in a single competition definitely boosts our confidence in Matcha Design. We’ve always worked hard on every project, regardless of size. To create a project that wins an award is to create a project that benefits our client. Whether it helps them to spread the word, enhance their brand, introduce a new service, or market a new product. We take pride in what we do, and we want to thank everyone involved.”
Matcha Design received the following awards:
- Gold Award – Brochure Design: Christ Bible Institute (CBI), Japan CBI Brochure
- Gold Award – Logo/Letterhead Design: Eastern Oklahoma Appraisal Company Identity
- Gold Award – Logo Design: First United Methodist Church Freedom for the Future Campaign Identity
- Gold Award – Web Design: Murphy Resources
- Gold Award – Logo/Letterhead Design: Powell Chiropractic Identity
- Gold Award – Total PR Campaign: Southern Hills Baptist Church Imagine Capital Campaign
- Silver Award – Special Video Production: Project Transformation Promotional Video
- Silver Award – Logo Design: Scrapallier Identity
- Bronze Award – Logo/Letterhead Design: Crosstown Learning Center Identity/Letterhead
- Bronze Award – Poster Design: Powell Chiropractic Poster Series
- Merit Award – Web Design: Laflin Investigative Group
- Merit Award – Web Design: Laura Grunewald & Associates
- Merit Award – Brochure Design: Sullivent Law Firm Estate Planning Brochure
- Merit Award – Web Design: Tulsa Opera
For more information on awards and publications that Matcha Design has the honor to be associated with, please visit our awards & achievements page.
SIAA is the only advertising awards to specifically recognize the achievements of the service industry. Many other advertising awards are dominated by consumer goods, packaged goods and other tangible products. The service industry is adding a significant contribution to marketing and advertising. SIAA recognizes the creativity and communication accomplishments of the service industry.