Tulsa, Oklahoma based digital marketing firm Matcha Design participates in the 2017 SIA Awards and receives 13 accolades. Having entered the competition since 2010, Matcha’s bold client focused approach has earned them over 142 service industry advertising awards to date.
Passionate about their commitment to clients, Matcha Design works with businesses and nonprofits to provide a full service and holistic experience for their clients; resulting in positive business growth fueled by word of mouth.
Just as “Matcha” is the highest quality of Japanese green tea, Matcha Design delivers a robust blend of services that cater to their clients’ business success — not simply designing for designers, but providing exceptional service to benefit the specific project needs.
Fully immersing themselves within their clients’ industry, Matcha ensures the finished product is best-in-class, has an artful intuitive design, offers memorable interfaces and fosters tremendous user experiences. Understanding the unique stories brands have to tell, Matcha helps them share with the world.
Beginning in 2003, this year marks the 15th Annual Service Industry Advertising Awards (SIA), which recognizes excellence within the service of the industry. With over 730 institutions participating in this years’ awards, judges reviewed each entry with care for their execution, creativity, quality, and customer appeal for outstanding commitment.
Matcha took home a series of gold, silver, and bronze awards at the 2017 SIA Awards in addition to three merit awards. While proud of the many coveted awards that line their walls, Matcha is fundamentally dedicated to what’s good for their clients.
- Gold Award – Newspaper Advertising Series: FairPoint Communications Newspaper Ad Series
- Gold Award – Electronic Advertising: MidFirst Bank’s Oklahoma Thunder Credit Card LED Animation Ad Series
- Gold Award – Logo: De La Font Agency Logo
- Gold Award – New Media: Level 3 Communications Season’s Greeting Animation
- Gold Award – Poster: SHBC “Faith Does” Sermon Series Poster
- Gold Award – Calendar: Zentech 2017 Wall Calendar
- Silver Award – Magazine Advertising Single Ad: FairPoint Magazine Ad (Fiber Theme)
- Bronze Award – Logo Design: Decision Tree Consulting Logo
- Bronze Award – Magazine Advertising Single Ad: Henderson Magazine Ad
- Bronze Award – Logo Design: “Forgiven” Logo
- Merit Award – Website: Dykon Blasting Website
- Merit Award – Magazine Advertising Single Ad: FairPoint Communications Magazine Ad – (Construction Theme)
- Merit Award – Poster: SHBC “Songs of Christmas” Poster
Discover what brand centric marketing & design can do for you!
Learn More @ https://matchadesign.com