Job Opportunity: Matcha Design Office Assistant
Matcha Design is looking for person to join their award-winning design team to build client relationships across a variety of industries, grow and organize business, and manage the Matcha Design office. This position will work directly with the Creative Director and Lead Developer at Matcha Design.
SKILLS & JOB OVERVIEW:
- Strives for excellence in their work and values integrity
- Organized, detail-oriented and ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Team player and who can manage projects across multiple team members
- Strong work ethic, completing work duties quickly and accurately
- Assist with project proposals, estimate, contracts and other important documents as needed
- Stong oral & writing skills
- Knowledge in social media communications
- Other duties as assigned
- Full-time work is preferred; part-time optional
Contact us here to learn more about submitting a resume and cover letter.
About Matcha Design
Matcha Design is a full-service creative agency specializing in web design, print, identity, branding, interface design, video production, still photography and motion design. With a passion for excellence and a multi-cultural background, our award-winning practices prove our philosophy; our clients aren’t numbers, they’re relationships. For more information, visit www.MatchaDesign.com.