Social Media Marketing
Handling social media marketing can be a daunting task for small and mid-size businesses but is it something that can be an investment or simply ignored? Let’s take a closer look at the facts:
- 1.93 billion (source) people are daily active on Facebook worldwide.
- 217 million (source) people are monetizable daily active Twitter users.
- The amount of tweets sent per day is 500 million (source).
- 810 million (source) people are on LinkedIn worldwide.
- 61 million are senior-level influencers while 65 million are decision-makers on LinkedIn (source).
- 656 million (source) people are monthly active on TikTok.
Content is key to generating traffic and increasing views, which is the area we help with, creating engaging content to increase followers and encourage involvement. As you know, most people don’t visit websites daily and soon forget that they even exist. However, social media offers you the ability for mass reminders and to stay on their mind through your followers fanning you on Facebook and following you on Twitter, LinkedIn, or Pinterest. This way, they receive consistent reminders of your business with every post you make.
“Social media has become the best conduit for cost-effective marketing. All other marketing buys spots for people’s attention. Social media enables any size business to earn and keep that attention.”
- Creating a successful social marketing campaign to bring a Grammy nomination to an artist.
- Monetizing on client’s recent appearance on the Dr. Oz Show to increase sales and awareness.
- Launching and promoting author’s Kickstarter campaign helping him to not only reach his goal but exceed it beyond expectations.
What We Offer
We provide branding support, social media strategy, weekly social media management from content creation, strategic scheduling to fans engagement, as well as social media campaigns. We focus on quality not quantity. It’s about having quality fans who would interact with you or promote your business. Our goal is to go after people that want to be a part of the circle not on a #FollowBack mission.
Contact us if you’re interested in learning more about our Social Media Marketing Services.