Time For A Remodel: RebuildingTogetherTulsa.org Redesign
Rebuilding Together Tulsa (RTT) is an affiliate of the nation’s largest volunteer organization preserving and revitalizing low-income homes and communities. Since 1997, RTT volunteers have helped make repairs for over 1000 homeowners, and in the process has touched numerous lives through their dedication to helping others.
RTT approached Matcha Design for the redesign of their website in early 2012. The nonprofit had been active in the community for quite some time, but despite their amazing growth, their website had not kept pace. With time, they realized their online presence was not effectively communicating the “RTT story” to program clients, donors or the community at large.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization
Project Launch Date: November 2012
Development Length: 6-8 weeks
- Communicate the mission of RTT to all external stakeholders in a clear and inspiring manner.
- Focus on visual story telling and education by using photo sliders and video gallery features.
- Integrate RTT social media and call-to-action elements to encourage website and visitor interaction.
- Ability to make website updates as needed through a user-friendly content management system.
- Adhere to National Rebuilding Together branding standards.
- Condense the website’s text on the website and create a clean navigation.
- Develop a website that is cross-platform compatible with mobile and tablet technology.
About Matcha Design
Matcha Design is a full-service creative agency specializing in web design, print, identity, branding, interface design, video production, still photography and motion design. With a passion for excellence and a multi-cultural background, our award-winning practices prove our philosophy; our clients aren’t numbers, they’re relationships. For more information, visit www.MatchaDesign.com.